Are you needing financial assistance? If so, Camp Ithiel offers scholarships to prospective overnight youth campers in need. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to apply early.
Requesting Financial Assistance
Please be mindful that scholarships are for those families in need. If you do not need a scholarship, please do not apply for one. Also note the following:
- We cannot award full scholarships.
- Financial Aid Application must be submitted before being awarded scholarship.
- Scholarships must filled out by individual.
In order to ensure that as many campers as possible benefit from available scholarships, we request that you help us by following a simple application process.
- Consider what portion of camper tuition you are able to pay personally and indicate that on the application form.
- If you are regular attendees of a local church, we request that you find out if they are able to help you with tuition before asking Camp ithiel.
- Return the application to Camp Ithiel. Please email to email@example.com or mail to P.O. Box 25, Gotha, FL 34734.
Should you have any questions regarding scholarships, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.