Did your camper come to Camp Ithiel this summer? Did they have a blast? Do they already have a countdown until next summer when they can come back to camp?
Well we have a countdown, too, and we really want them to come back to Camp Ithiel next summer! We are so serious about having them back at camp that we’ve made it easy and rewarding to register for 2018.
Here are a few of our upcoming important registration dates:
- January 1– 2018 Summer Camp registration opens with Early Bird rates.
- April 1– Last day to take advantage of Early Bird rate.
- April 2 – 2018 rates apply.
Here’s some important information for you…
- Pay for camp in full. Online or by mail. Checks can be made payable to Camp Ithiel. P.O. Box 25, Gotha, FL 34734.
- Pay $60.00 deposit. Perhaps you’re not able to pay for camp right now. That is no problem. Just register with a $60.00 deposit. Your deposit will secure your camper’s spot for the 2018 summer camp season.
- Early Bird: Pay last summer’s camp rate by registering your camper in full by April 1. This means paperwork and full payment are completed and submitted by the deadline. Mailed registrations that arrive after April 1 but are dated by post office before will be recognized.
- Bring-A-Buddy Discount: Invite a buddy to come with you and receive $30.00 off your registration. Buddy must not have attended camp within the last three years. Additionally, you as the inviter cannot be requesting financial assistance from Camp Ithiel to qualify for this discount; however, outside financial assistance is permitted. Discount only applies to inviter.
- Scholarships. If you need assistance paying for camp, apply for a scholarship. Once we have received your application, we will review and get back in touch with you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding registration or scholarships, please call us at (407) 293-3481. Our staff would be happy to assist you!